Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onyx didn't notice Lilith; she was too busy playing bite-the-kicking-foal. Every time it kicked, she bit, and the whole process started again. The Frisian snorted and shook her head, defeated. "Okay, fine. You win."

~~~

"Great! Just keep running!" Coal didn't dare glance backward; he feared Calpyso was right behind them. In fact, he swore he could feel his dam's hot breath on his flank. "Faster!"

~~~

"I didn't?" Windstar looked thoughtful. "Nice to meet you, too."

Sundance came up beside her twin, eyeing Dawn suspiciously. "Windstar's kind of slow, if you get my meaning. I'm her twin, Sundance."

(i thought you were gone)
Zelda galloped just in front of Coal, not looking back
~~~
"Hi Sundance, I'm Dawn" the black mare said "Nice to meet you."

Ivory nickered softly, letting Metal know she'd heard him. The perlino turned quickly and nudged her adventurous filly back toward her twin. Ivory wasn't letting her newborns wander very far, if at all, for a few days at least. Copper nuzzled up against his sister then tried to push her aside.
The filly snorted at her brother and tried to push him away. She went up and touched her mother's nose,trying to get to know her better.

Tabby watched him uncertainly for a moment, but decided to follow.
Zachorzy glanced back to see if Tabby was following. When he saw she was, he circled back, still at a trot, waved his head, his tail flicking. "I'm glad you've decided to join me."

He pranced around Tabby a few more times then hurried ahead. "Eliza!" he whinnied.

Zelda galloped just in front of Coal, not looking back
~~~
"Hi Sundance, I'm Dawn" the black mare said "Nice to meet you."
Coal, tiring from the sudden gallop, slowed to a canter then a trot. Eventually, he stopped and stood, panting. Looking back, he didn't see any sign of Calypso. He figured she was still back there, though. He wouldn't let Zelda and himself rest long before continuing.

"Sure." Sundance snorted. She pinned her ears and walked between Windstar and Dawn. Windstar jumped away then came up near Dawn again, saying, "Ignore Sundance. She's got this attitude problem."

The filly snorted at her brother and tried to push him away. She went up and touched her mother's nose,trying to get to know her better.
Ivory nickered gently to the filly and nuzzled her from her head to her short tail. "Maybe Metal would like to call you Jade. I'll ask when he's not busy."

Copper approached his dam and twin, his tail waving. He nuzzled Ivory's muzzle then walked under her; he was more interested in nursing.

Zachorzy glanced back to see if Tabby was following. When he saw she was, he circled back, still at a trot, waved his head, his tail flicking. "I'm glad you've decided to join me."

He pranced around Tabby a few more times then hurried ahead. "Eliza!" he whinnied.

Coal, tiring from the sudden gallop, slowed to a canter then a trot. Eventually, he stopped and stood, panting. Looking back, he didn't see any sign of Calypso. He figured she was still back there, though. He wouldn't let Zelda and himself rest long before continuing.

"Sure." Sundance snorted. She pinned her ears and walked between Windstar and Dawn. Windstar jumped away then came up near Dawn again, saying, "Ignore Sundance. She's got this attitude problem."

Ivory nickered gently to the filly and nuzzled her from her head to her short tail. "Maybe Metal would like to call you Jade. I'll ask when he's not busy."

Copper approached his dam and twin, his tail waving. He nuzzled Ivory's muzzle then walked under her; he was more interested in nursing.
The fillt looked up with questioning eyes. "What's a Jade?" she asked.

Jade seemed to agree with her mom. She went to her mother's belly and pushed her brother off her teat. She sucked vigorously.

Ivory felt the tugging of hungry foals. Copper, shoved from one teat, and merely walked around to the other. Now, the perlino mare stood with the twins steadily draining her udder.

Jade finished her meal and sighed. She went and lay down in front of her mom. She yawned.

Ivory watched Jade and nickered softly. When Copper had released her, she turned and whinnied for Metal. She needed him to keep watch while she slept. Birthing twins had taken a great toll on her energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom