Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda looked from one to the other "You know if you two worked together, you might be able to keep both us fillies away from that stallion." She said "Just agree, I'm with Coal, and you two are together. Um... What are your names?" 
"I'm Flowers," the palomino filly squeaked. "And it doesn't matter whether they can deter him or not. That Diablo will still find his way, I know it."

---

Diablo walked towards Dawn.

Zelda looked from one to the other "You know if you two worked together, you might be able to keep both us fillies away from that stallion." She said "Just agree, I'm with Coal, and you two are together. Um... What are your names?"
"I'm Apache. You know that." Apache pawed nervously. He didn't want to work with Coal, but if it would keep Diablo away, he'd consider it. "She's Flowers. She's my filly!"

Apache's last statement was directed at Coal.

"I'm Coal," Coal said coolly, his eyes on Flowers.

"I'm Apache. You know that." Apache pawed nervously. He didn't want to work with Coal, but if it would keep Diablo away, he'd consider it. "She's Flowers. She's my filly!"

Apache's last statement was directed at Coal.

"I'm Coal," Coal said coolly, his eyes on Flowers.
Flowers pressed against Apache's side, trying to move out of Coal's gaze.

Apache moved in front of Flowers, in an attempt to block Coal's view. "She's mine, Coal! I didn't mess with your filly."

The black colt snorted. "That isn't my fault." He tried sneaking around Apache to gaze at Flowers. "Come out so I can see you."

Zelda nuzzled Coal "Your scaring Flowers" She said quietly
"I'm Flowers," the palomino filly squeaked. "And it doesn't matter whether they can deter him or not. That Diablo will still find his way, I know it."

---

Diablo walked towards Dawn.
Dawn flicked her tail nickering again, she stared at Diablo

Apache moved in front of Flowers, in an attempt to block Coal's view. "She's mine, Coal! I didn't mess with your filly."

The black colt snorted. "That isn't my fault." He tried sneaking around Apache to gaze at Flowers. "Come out so I can see you."
Flowers shrank closer and closer to Apache, her eyes showing white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom