Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose watched the colt closely, drawn in by the strength in his eyes, the ripples of muscle under his black coat. She blinked to clear her thoughts and said, "Are you going to introduce me to your herd, or is that not your herd?"

She had looked around Bandito at all the adult horses. All she saw was mares; she hadn't spotted Diablo yet.

"Looks like it," Apache said with concern in his voice. He didn't know what chance two yearlings had without the safety of their herd. He was apt to find out, however.

"No way," he said. He blinked in surprise. "I'm not having my sire take you away."

"And... what's a herd without... foals?"

Violet began to wander away again. Her black, shimmery coat could easily be seen by any horse as she trotted along, nickering happily to herself.

"No way," he said. He blinked in surprise. "I'm not having my sire take you away."

"And... what's a herd without... foals?"
"Oh, that's not your herd?" Rose flicked her tail. "The mares did look a bit...older for you."

Apache shook his head at the question. That had crossed his mind. He stopped and looked at Flowers. "It's not really a herd without foals."

"Oh, that's not your herd?" Rose flicked her tail. "The mares did look a bit...older for you."

Apache shook his head at the question. That had crossed his mind. He stopped and looked at Flowers. "It's not really a herd without foals."
"I'm 3. My sire hasn't kicked me out yet. C'mon... let's go."

"Well, then what are you waiting for?"

"I'm 3. My sire hasn't kicked me out yet. C'mon... let's go."

"Well, then what are you waiting for?"
Rose, having learned that there was a dominant stud, was eager to leave. Turning, she whinnied at Bandito and broke into a steady trot.

Apache gave a soft, surprised whinny then recovered, heading behind Flowers. "Nothing," he said and mounted her.

Rose, having learned that there was a dominant stud, was eager to leave. Turning, she whinnied at Bandito and broke into a steady trot.

Apache gave a soft, surprised whinny then recovered, heading behind Flowers. "Nothing," he said and mounted her.
Bandito followed.

Flowers let out a happy whinny, and trotted off, motioning for her mate to follow her.

Bandito followed.

Flowers let out a happy whinny, and trotted off, motioning for her mate to follow her.
When she figured they were far enough away from Diablo's herd, Rose slowed and dropped her head to nibble at a patch of dry grass. This area of the plains hadn't received much rain lately, and lush grass was hard to come by.

"I've not eaten green grass in so long, I've forgotten the taste," she said, looking at Bandito. "How about you?"

Apache gave a happy half-rear and trotted after his mate. He was apprehensive about them going off on their own, but at the same time, he was excited.

Coal stole a last glance backward then turned and followed Zelda.

Unknown to Zelda and Coal, Zoey and Ana, Windstar's twin yearling fillies, were following them at a distance.
Zelda reached the foothills at the bottom of the mountain and slowed to a stop turning to look at Coal "Do we go up now or follow the mountain?" She noticed movement behind Coal, blinking when she saw the yearlings "We have company." she said

Zelda reached the foothills at the bottom of the mountain and slowed to a stop turning to look at Coal "Do we go up now or follow the mountain?" She noticed movement behind Coal, blinking when she saw the yearlings "We have company." she said
"Huh?" Coal followed Zelda's gaze. He snorted when he spotted the perlino twins. "Why did you yearlings follow us? You're going to have Windstar on our tails."

Zoey looked back, as if expecting to see her light-dun dam. When she didn't, she looked at Coal and Zelda. "We don't want to live in Diablo's herd forever."

"Besides...he wouldn't let us. In another year or so, he would've run us off himself," added Ana.

"Huh?" Coal followed Zelda's gaze. He snorted when he spotted the perlino twins. "Why did you yearlings follow us? You're going to have Windstar on our tails."

Zoey looked back, as if expecting to see her light-dun dam. When she didn't, she looked at Coal and Zelda. "We don't want to live in Diablo's herd forever."

"Besides...he wouldn't let us. In another year or so, he would've run us off himself," added Ana.
Zelda watched the way they had come to be sure no one else had followed them, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom