Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorryyy," she mumbled, and got up to her feet.
Apache watched Flowers, but he still stood in front of the newborn. He didn't want her kicked again. Instincts told him to protect all members of his herd, and that apparently meant protect foals from disoriented dams, too.

Apache watched Flowers, but he still stood in front of the newborn. He didn't want her kicked again. Instincts told him to protect all members of his herd, and that apparently meant protect foals from disoriented dams, too.
"Go away. Let me nurse her. I won't kick her."

Apache snorted at his mate. "See that you don't, or I will be kicking you."

The dun colt moved out of the way. Normally sweet-tempered, his words were not an idle threat. He would defend his one-and-only descendant.
"And I'll personally take you aside and send you sprawling towards the sky."
And with that, the filly was nursing by her dam's side.

"And I'll personally take you aside and send you sprawling towards the sky."
And with that, the filly was nursing by her dam's side.
Apache couldn't stop the smile that was spreading on his muzzle. "Fine," he said. "You can make me fly so long as you take care of our foal."

Apache couldn't stop the smile that was spreading on his muzzle. "Fine," he said. "You can make me fly so long as you take care of our foal."
When the filly nursed, Flowers grew antsy. The unfamiliar feeling at her udder made her kick out blindly, and bolt away.

When the filly nursed, Flowers grew antsy. The unfamiliar feeling at her udder made her kick out blindly, and bolt away.
Apache snorted and bolted after Flowers. He hurried in front of the filly and let her run into his side. "Stop it!" He shouted. The colt stomped furiously, nearly at a loss about what to do.

Apache snorted and bolted after Flowers. He hurried in front of the filly and let her run into his side. "Stop it!" He shouted. The colt stomped furiously, nearly at a loss about what to do.
Flowers bucked wildly. The mare was so startled that she couldn't think straight.

Flowers bucked wildly. The mare was so startled that she couldn't think straight.
Apache moved aside and let Flowers go on her way. His head down, he trotted back to the newborn and stood a few feet away, keeping guard. If he was fortunate, another lactating mare would stumble upon his little herd. Flowers certainly wasn't going to care for the foal properly.

Zelda grazed happily in their meadow. Estelle stayed by her dams side most of the time, running around and playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom