Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm new at this! Can't you understand that?"

Dipping her head down, Flowers nickered to the filly.

"So am I!" Apache tossed his head. "I have my own responsibilities now. I can't not do them just to make sure you do yours!"

The dun colt hadn't made his rounds, and he could feel other studs at his borders. Still, he stood near his mate and foal, watching as the filly reached up to touch her dam's muzzle, wased by Flowers' nicker.
Flowers scowled in his direction. She had a fight-or-flight instinct, and when the filly had nursed, it had told the young dam that flight was the best response. Flowers lovingly blew into the filly's nostrils, careful not to scare her. She had done enough of that already.

"I'm new at this! Can't you understand that?"

Dipping her head down, Flowers nickered to the filly.

"So am I!" Apache tossed his head. "I have my own responsibilities now. I can't not do them just to make sure you do yours!"

The dun colt hadn't made his rounds, and he could feel other studs at his borders. Still, he stood near his mate and foal, watching as the filly reached up to touch her dam's muzzle, wased by Flowers' nicker.
Flowers scowled in his direction. She had a fight-or-flight instinct, and when the filly had nursed, it had told the young dam that flight was the best response. Flowers lovingly blew into the filly's nostrils, careful not to scare her. She had done enough of that already.

Apache watched the dam and the newborn. Though far from satisfied that Flowers wouldn't strike the foal again, he left to check his borders.

The filly flinched at the air movement but stood still.

Apache watched the dam and the newborn. Though far from satisfied that Flowers wouldn't strike the foal again, he left to check his borders.

The filly flinched at the air movement but stood still.
/Flowers curled-up around her filly, exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom