Wild RP

Pics
As they ran, she made sure Iris was always right next to her, and they kept on a small conversation. "Did you know something? Well, me and Ace were grazing with the rest of the herd when we saw this pretty little mare watching us. Ace asked her if she wanted to join the herd, and she agreed! Her name is Butterscotch."
(" Iris gave a warming smile ") "Sounds lovely"

- he quickly snorted - "And I don't plan to lose, I don't want your herd, I just stumbled upon your land" - he quickly bucked at the stallion and bit his mane, whilst pulling -
*charger pulled his mane free before biting at the neck of the other stallion.*

Charger: neither do i. Ive got a proposal for you. You can stay on the territory as long as you want, but in return, you help protect the herd. I dont enjoy fighting if it isnt neccessary. *hed rather be messing around with foals and the kares.*

*charger pulled his mane free before biting at the neck of the other stallion.*

Charger: neither do i. Ive got a proposal for you. You can stay on the territory as long as you want, but in return, you help protect the herd. I dont enjoy fighting if it isnt neccessary. *hed rather be messing around with foals and the kares.*
- Nightmare quickly stopped - "Deal, I promise I won't take any mares of yours, I hope to find my own and prove i'm capable of getting my own herd"

Back
Top Bottom