Wild RP

Pics
“Hey psssssss” Henna leaned out from behind a tree and signaled Midnight “Yeah hi. The names Henna I have been following you for the last week cause I really like your style”. She shot him a quick smile before ducking out of view of the other stallion
- nightmare quickly looked at the OTHER silver mare, he whinnied, quietly and trotted CLOSE - "Hi, i'm nightmare" - he glared at charger -

- nightmare quickly looked at the OTHER silver mare, he whinnied, quietly and trotted CLOSE - "Hi, i'm nightmare" - he glared at charger -
“Yeah well if you ever meet my dad Ace don’t mention this or I will be grounded for Life. Plus he kinda doesn’t know I ran away and mum let me go so yeah.” Henna stepped warily out from behind the tree

“Yeah well if you ever meet my dad Ace don’t mention this or I will be grounded for Life. Plus he kinda doesn’t know I ran away and mum let me go so yeah.” Henna stepped warily out from behind the tree
(" Ace pranced around, being patient of the mares coming back, so to keep himself busy he counted the horses inn his herd ")

Accepted)

(" Silver dollar looked at the approaching stallion ")
(" Ace grew more worried, letting out a loud whinny in hopes Ivy will respond, and hopefully Iris ")
Charger: hello miss. *he said with a gentle charming tone as he approached her.*

*tallulah nudged at one of the foals playfully before prancing a few feet away.*

(" Silver dollar lowered her head, respectfully ") "Hi.."
Charger: do you like this herd? *he asked because she'd been around them for a few moments. They were weary of her, except one black and grey dappled colt that is the former leaders last foal.*

Charger: do you like this herd? *he asked because she'd been around them for a few moments. They were weary of her, except one black and grey dappled colt that is the former leaders last foal.*
"I think it's nice... just tempted, they're is a black stallion over their hanging around your herd"

"I think it's nice... just tempted, they're is a black stallion over their hanging around your herd"
Charger: yes, I know of him. He seems to be only passing through. Wants to find his own territory. *he said that, though he would still have his eye on the other for a while.*

Back
Top Bottom