Wild RP

"alright.. would it be a bother if I joined"? (" Silver dollar asked hopefully ")
Charger: id be delighted to have such a beautiful mare join my herd. *he gave her a smile.*

*nani was soon watching ace's herd. She wanted a herd but wanted to be sure it was for her before asking to join.*

Charger: id be delighted to have such a beautiful mare join my herd. *he gave her a smile.*

*nani was soon watching ace's herd. She wanted a herd but wanted to be sure it was for her before asking to join.*
(" Silver dollar smiled gently and followed ")

(" Ace began to graze, still worried but he just had to trust his beloved mate ")

(" Silver dollar smiled gently and followed ")

(" Ace began to graze, still worried but he just had to trust his beloved mate ")
charger: what do you call yourself?? *he asked as she went to graze.* you can call me charger.*

*nani decided she didnt want to live in a large herd and trotted off.*

charger: what do you call yourself?? *he asked as she went to graze.* you can call me charger.*

*nani decided she didnt want to live in a large herd and trotted off.*
"I'm silver dollar, nice name charger"
(" Ace trotted around patiently, showing his herd where the good grass was ")

"Think I've heard of it... tall and handsome dapple grey as lead stallion right?"
*tallulah played with the foals for a while longer before looking toward the way shed came from when she heard that unknown stallion. She could hear him coming closer. She shook her mane before going to graze for a bit.*

Charger: thank you. Youve got quite a beautiful silver color to you. *he said honestly.*

Back
Top Bottom