Wild Survival 2: Lost in Antarctica

Quote:
well camping you have your supplies, in the wild survival thread you don't!

Thanks!

We didn't have all that much with us when we went camping either. Anyhow... it just seems a bit tame compared to Antarctica.

What shall we do with it? Nuclear fissionise it?

umm, okay.

........Cook it........... *said in a voice of dispair*

Quote:
We didn't have all that much with us when we went camping either. Anyhow... it just seems a bit tame compared to Antarctica.

What shall we do with it? Nuclear fissionise it?

umm, okay.

Okay! Okay! *holds up hand* There is no need to snap!
hide.gif

*lights a flare and melts the ice, evaporates the ice, and scalds the penguin on the steam*
Steamed penguin, no?

Quote:
umm, okay.

hide.gif

*lights a flare and melts the ice, evaporates the ice, and scalds the penguin on the steam*
Steamed penguin, no?

snap? i barely said 2 words!

Fine by me!

Just found this thread. I don't know if I'm the first one to say this, but, polar bears are at the North Pole, not the South Pole.
old.gif
Penguins would be extinct if it was the other way 'round.
wink.png

Quote:
hide.gif

Steamed penguin, no?

Fine by me!

Sorry, I was referring to the 'said in voice of despair'.
sad.png

Okay, *gets out flare and ice goes up in flames, if that's possible, which it's probably not!*
tongue.png

Quote:

Fine by me!

sad.png

Okay, *gets out flare and ice goes up in flames, if that's possible, which it's probably not!*
tongue.png

ummm, so is it cooked?

Quote:
sad.png

tongue.png

ummm, so is it cooked?

I should hope so! *takes a bite of peguin and lips get seared as it's so darn hot!* OWwww!!! *plunges face into snow*

Quote:
Ah yes, i had been thinking about that but never said anything, so are you going to join us?

Possibly. I feel strange about joining after your gang has been together for 17+ pages...
Do you think I should?

Quote:
Ah yes, i had been thinking about that but never said anything, so are you going to join us?

Possibly. I feel strange about joining after your gang has been together for 17+ pages...
Do you think I should?

yeah, either we could pretend that you've alwayds been here or you could do a crash landing like delta did, or you could of course be a lone wanderer who just found us!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom