Will mallards come back home after winter?

If it was a true wild mallard thats a federal crime. Means it supersedes any local state level laws. If you got it off park land you might want to make sure it was not just a tame breed of mallards put there by the park.
oh ok I’ll just take him to a rehab center :(

I'm in Canada.

A long time ago, my mother took in a wild duckling that was found wandering lost in the woods. It lived on our pond and was quite tame. Another duck started visiting it regularly. Then, when migration time came, the duck did a goodbye dance for my mom and then flew away with its friend.

It didn't come back. I don't know if that's because it went to where it's friend was living or if it didn't live through the migration.

I'm in Canada.

A long time ago, my mother took in a wild duckling that was found wandering lost in the woods. It lived on our pond and was quite tame. Another duck started visiting it regularly. Then, when migration time came, the duck did a goodbye dance for my mom and then flew away with its friend.

It didn't come back. I don't know if that's because it went to where it's friend was living or if it didn't live through the migration.
aww man that’s cute and sad I love that it did a dance.

Back
Top Bottom