WILLIE NEEDS HELP

Maceeda23

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2019
My 2 month old roo willie has developed a problem. He had a difficult hatching and for several days i wasnt sure he would survive. A week after birth he was fine and running around with his brother. Now i check in him this morning his toes are odd colors and curled. Assuming he was cold( he does snuggle with his siblings) i brought him in and attempted to warm his toes. He doesnt seem to want to stand or walk anymore. All he does is sit by his bowls and eat and sleep. What do i do

My 2 month old roo willie has developed a problem. He had a difficult hatching and for several days i wasnt sure he would survive. A week after birth he was fine and running around with his brother. Now i check in him this morning his toes are odd colors and curled. Assuming he was cold( he does snuggle with his siblings) i brought him in and attempted to warm his toes. He doesnt seem to want to stand or walk anymore. All he does is sit by his bowls and eat and sleep. What do i do
Pictures?

If i set him down the right foot appears to correct but the left won't. He can walk. Just doesnt like to

Attachments

• 20201130_161029.jpg
    20201130_161029.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 10
When he hatched he was very weak. He couldnt stand at all he just fell over. I fed him yolks and vitamin water for days and he seemed to recover. Had been fine ever since. He usually lives in the seperated pen for youngins with his big sister who is a month older and his big brother mowgli. Hes only like a day older. It just appeared this morning

I just discovered hes got blisters on his toes😭what can i do for him

Attachments

• 20201130_195610.jpg
    20201130_195610.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom