Willow's Adventurous World- Story [GLW] - New!

Happy May 1st everyone
big_smile.png
The chicks were introduced to the coop. They were a little scared at first, but got used to it
big_smile.png
. They even met Chessnut (Who was acting groggy since she just layed this huge beautiful egg)
They were trying to jump on top of the Polish's crests.. silly little birds
big_smile.png
Willow and Sandy have been the most adventurous. Jumping out of their cage,daring to peck that one tiny spot on the head everyone always dislikes. Unfourtunatly, it was windy so the chicks could only stay outside for about a half hour.

Willow and her friends took up acrobat lessons from the champ, Button Boy.As they all piled onto the Big Chicken for their daily pay for their lessons. They all singled out 3 pebbles.
71035_picture_of_me_and_my_chicks.png

They made sure they didn't hurt theirselves, so they practiced on Button Boy. Unfourtunatly, Button the New Hampshire Red thought Button Boy was part of her hay and left a little surprise which had Button Boy freaking out, and all the others giggled. So, that was the end from Button Boy until he cleaned himself up. They now had their final test... called the Pencil Peeper, which was a level 1 for beginners. First, they went back on The Big Chicken for their practice.
71035_img_2651.jpg

Willow tried this Pecil ledgend to see if it's true- it is! It took awhile to finally get her balance down, but she got an A-. The others were a little afraid, so they didn't try it. But when Willow was done, they all cheered and horrayed for Willow. She was the champ! Well, not as good as Chicken Frenzie or Button Boy.. but it was super chicktastic!
71035_img_2653.jpg

Right after all that chick fun, the Big Chicken had to put the older girls away. They wanted to see the chicks, but it was getting late.
What will these peepers think of next?
Just to let you know: Button Boy is my twin brother- He's on BYC too
tongue.png

Last edited:
Dear Chicken Frenzie,
thank you so much for posting these funny,intertaining Willow World's Stories. I very much enjoy them, I read them to my chickens aloud sometimes. I now am getting a GoldenLaced Wyandotte and naming her Willow! Keep writing, your stories are original and great. I agree with almost everyone on the comments,
love.gif
. Again, I really love Willow, keep posting!
PS: I subscribed!

Last edited:
Quote:
Welcome to BYC Chicken Angel!
thanks SO much for that wonderful comments, everyone! I hope your GLW is just like Willow ^.^ Watch out!
cool.png

It's Great to Have Friends

Willow and the others played around in their little house, but it was raining outside and The Big Chicken was pretty sick. Willow feels bad for Fern, the Easter Egger. She looks like someone put a wolf in front of her then put her in the blender... but she'll be pretty once again!
71035_img_2667.jpg

The little girls were showing dominence toward the little bantams. It was quite funny, even though the Dutch and Japaneese were bigger than them. The White Crested Black Polish bantam was trying to figure out what Sophie's feathers were doing on her feet. Willow and Sophie got annoyed by this. Last night, Fern and Willow were hugging. Real friendship!
71035_img_2662.jpg

The chicks will be moved into the coop in a bit. Some of them [Lacey,Willow,Fern] still fit through the bars. The chicks went outside to play, and stretch their wings. The Big Chicken has a surprise for the chicks, but she wont tell. Willow has been trying to crawl up the Big Chickens legs, Willow adds "It's fun!"
Willow is pretty annoyed with Lacey. Lacey's just stalking her, cheeping loudly.
"Baby Lacey Baby Lacey!"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom