WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР-- 'Fly with the breeze'

Status
Not open for further replies.
caf.gif
bun.gif

Birdy's reply, most likely.

Although I think Spock is on so much he'd make a great leader.
Nobody can be forced though.
idunno.gif

Quote:
I did NOT choose to be deputy. It was left to me during Gerbil's Reign just as this leadership was!
he.gif

I seeeeeee.
hmm.png

Okay.

barnie.gif
Okay.

I'm okay, Crazy.

If you don't want to become leader you could get Brightflight killed/injured and have someone else's bird become leader. I think Blue, even though she's not online very often, would make a good leader. Hmmm... Flarebear? But only maybe, because I know that she doesn't seem to have much interest in this thread.

I will have CS's injury or whatever happen tonight, then that's that, and this WC will be closed. You will then have time to make your decision on what you want to do.

*sigh* Do what you like. I'm going to sleep.

Quote:
I'm okay, Crazy.

If you don't want to become leader you could get Brightflight killed/injured and have someone else's bird become leader. I think Blue, even though she's not online very often, would make a good leader. Hmmm... Flarebear? But only maybe, because I know that she doesn't seem to have much interest in this thread.

I will have CS's injury or whatever happen tonight, then that's that, and this WC will be closed. You will then have time to make your decision on what you want to do.

*sigh* Do what you like. I'm going to sleep.

SPOCK! *caterwaul*
(lol, you got me into that word
tongue.png
)

Stay with me on..... crazy pullet, or something!
old.gif

As the day waned and sunlight ebbed, Clawstar breifly spoke with Brightflight, telling him to keep watch on the camp in his absence, a smile cracking upon his rosy face before he departed to go on a foraging trip to the mountains where some raspberries were growing.

The shadows of night caused little fear or trepidation for him, instead, it calmed him. Willingly, he allowed darkness's tendrils to absorb him into their depths, the moonlight dimly illuminating the field of swaying grass before him. As the bustle of the clan and other such nonsense fled his busy mind, silence fell into it's place, the only sound that broke this precious silence, his solace, was the distant, gentle coos of a mother Owl to her softly peeping chicks.

Effortlessly, he felt his feet fall forward, leading him through the gnarled, old trees that hung low above his head. Then he felt a swift blow to his head. He had no time to shout, or to even utter a word, or cast a questioning glance to his attacker, whose identity was concealed in darkness. His hocks buckled and he abruptly collapsed into a heap, and, making matters worse, his forehead landed with a thud on a rock. The attacker moved on silent feet, quickly searching the fallen cock for valuable goods that he could take with him on his departure. Finding nothing, he left the unconcious rooster, in plain sight for predators.

Luckily for him, there were none within range. Yet.

(Alrighty, Terrie, do your thing.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom