WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР-- 'Fly with the breeze'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
no, me and birdy never got done with it LOL when the new thread come up, i will claim dibs on 2nd post then slowly work on my birds on it
th.gif

Is there gonna be a new thread?

Is the question.

hmm.png

Quote:
your gonna have to now, you are the new owner sadly
hide.gif

BTW boo, what waterstar is doing is a act, she is very kind, but she wont let SC see that
tongue.gif

very kind eh? BS none of your charactors are

roll.png
jademoon is

Quote:
Yes, bow down to me, foolish mortals!

No, not really.

That comment I made was really pointless and was simply ranting. I take it back now, I'm sorry. I do hope you understand that it's impossible not to get flustered and proturbed with all of this. I'm sure you do.

Quote:
Yes, bow down to me, foolish mortals!

No, not really.

That comment I made was really pointless and was simply ranting. I take it back now, I'm sorry. I do hope you understand that it's impossible not to get flustered and proturbed with all of this. I'm sure you do.

Oh I understand, my state of mind right now isn't the best. I'm sick as a dog, haven't slept in 2 days, restless cause I haven't been able to get off the couch... yeah, I'm running on overdrive. No excuse, but still.

Quote:
I did NOT choose to be deputy. It was left to me during Gerbil's Reign just as this leadership was!
he.gif

I seeeeeee.
hmm.png

Okay.

barnie.gif
Okay.

I'm okay, Crazy.

If you don't want to become leader you could get Brightflight killed/injured and have someone else's bird become leader. I think Blue, even though she's not online very often, would make a good leader. Hmmm... Flarebear? But only maybe, because I know that she doesn't seem to have much interest in this thread.I will have CS's injury or whatever happen tonight, then that's that, and this WC will be closed. You will then have time to make your decision on what you want to do.

I'm sorry if it seemed that way
hide.gif

I guess I just thought I couldn't keep up with the stories you were all moving along with, and I wasn't very good at RPing. I guess nobody's born good at anything
lol.png

I've been negotiating, I'll be able to come online for more than I originally thought when I posted I'd be absent for a while, and I'd be willing just to keep and update the thread, if not participate as much as some of you others.

But I agree, Blue would be a good choice too.
caf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom