WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР-- 'Fly with the breeze'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I do have then. It's not as if i'm forcing warriors to come in!

No, you don't have to, they are as unrealistic as you are. Hense the reason I'm leaving, I'm alone in my argument. Me and Russetstar will go do something together

good, sorry, but i am happy

hey crazy, can i post sunclan on here?

Quote:

i knew i shouldn't have responded.

Well! It's your fault you chose to be Deputy!
tongue.png

Sorry Crazy, I have been LONG on the fence about leaving this thread. My interest in it overall has been quickly dwindling and so has my patience with the arguments.

You can find me on the Roleplay chat thread, but certainly not here.
frow.gif

This thread will be reported for deletion very soon. Everybody, say your last words, and be DONE with it already. Quite frankly you are both making yourselves look like children. So there.

And a leader who is rarely around and doesn't seem to care can't help either.

Quote:
No, you don't have to, they are as unrealistic as you are. Hense the reason I'm leaving, I'm alone in my argument. Me and Russetstar will go do something together

As am I, I won't have to deal with you anymore

Quote:

As am I, I won't have to deal with you anymore

great, i am fine with that

Quote:

i knew i shouldn't have responded.

tongue.png

Sorry Crazy, I have been LONG on the fence about leaving this thread. My interest in it overall has been quickly dwindling and so has my patience with the arguments.

frow.gif

This thread will be reported for deletion very soon. Everybody, say your last words, and be DONE with it already. Quite frankly you are both making yourselves look like children. So there.

I did NOT choose to be deputy. It was left to me during Gerbil's Reign just as this leadership was!
he.gif

I seeeeeee.
hmm.png

Okay.

barnie.gif
Okay.

Quote:

Gah...... Where are you posting it and is it allied with Wingclan?

Quote:
tongue.png

frow.gif

I did NOT choose to be deputy. It was left to me during Gerbil's Reign just as this leadership was!
he.gif

I seeeeeee.
hmm.png

Okay.

barnie.gif
Okay.

crazy, can Sunclan be allies with WC now? LOL they shall be a purely good clan, i promise

Quote:
tongue.png

frow.gif

And a leader who is rarely around and doesn't seem to care can't help either.

I am forced to agree.
hmm.png

Quote:
he.gif

I seeeeeee.
hmm.png

Okay.

barnie.gif
Okay.

crazy, can Sunclan be allies with WC now? LOL they shall be a purely good clan, i promise

I'll have to speak to their leader. Tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom