Wings of War RP chat thread

PeepersMama

Living in a galaxy far, far away...
7 Years
Oct 17, 2016
This thread ois exclusively for members of the Wings of War chicken RP. Unless you are interested in joining, please do not post.

So dudes, here is where we fool around and discuss family/mate stuff. Forms can be entered on the actual RP thread. ;)

Fluffery, let me go grab Rouge form...
Name: Rouge
Flock: Norra
Breed/description: RIR/liege fighter cross. Tall and lean, but one of Norra's most powerful fighters. (PIC)
Personality: Cold, ruthless, dominant; isn't "blood thirsty," per say, but will not hesitate to kill; is very loyal to Norra flock; despises Sodra flock with a passion.
History: His mother, Anne, was a member of Sodra flock. His father, Boulder, was the most revered ground-guard in Norra flock. The two flocks hated each other, and in one fight, Anne betrayed her own flock to be with her love, Boulder. Rouge was the only chick she had before she was killed by a fox. Boulder took charge of raising their son, and taught him to choose his allies wisely, and to never have more than a few close friends.
Parents: Boulder, Anne (killed)
Siblings: None
Mate: None, but is not opposed to having one.
Chicks: none
Other: He despises his mother's actions against her flock, and secretly hates himself for being a halfbreed. He feels as if he has to prove himself to the rest of the flock and is fiercely protective of his father.
Username: PeepersMama

Shall I make him a mate who died, and Thorn be their son?

HOLD UP EVERTHIN!!
How is it that i always go to a fourm RIGHT AT THE EXACT MOMENT someone posts a new thread...or just posts in general...
But, do we still have to put the RP rules at the top of the thread?

HOLD UP EVERTHIN!!
How is it that i always go to a fourm RIGHT AT THE EXACT MOMENT someone posts a new thread...or just posts in general...
But, do we still have to put the RP rules at the top of the thread?

THANK YOU. I totally forgot to put them in!!! :he Going to right now...

This thread ois exclusively for members of the Wings of War chicken RP. Unless you are interested in joining, please do not post.

So dudes, here is where we fool around and discuss family/mate stuff. Forms can be entered on the actual RP thread. ;)

Fluffery, let me go grab Rouge form...
Name: Rouge
Flock: Norra
Breed/description: RIR/liege fighter cross. Tall and lean, but one of Norra's most powerful fighters. (PIC)
Personality: Cold, ruthless, dominant; isn't "blood thirsty," per say, but will not hesitate to kill; is very loyal to Norra flock; despises Sodra flock with a passion.
History: His mother, Anne, was a member of Sodra flock. His father, Boulder, was the most revered ground-guard in Norra flock. The two flocks hated each other, and in one fight, Anne betrayed her own flock to be with her love, Boulder. Rouge was the only chick she had before she was killed by a fox. Boulder took charge of raising their son, and taught him to choose his allies wisely, and to never have more than a few close friends.
Parents: Boulder, Anne (killed)
Siblings: None
Mate: None, but is not opposed to having one.
Chicks: none
Other: He despises his mother's actions against her flock, and secretly hates himself for being a halfbreed. He feels as if he has to prove himself to the rest of the flock and is fiercely protective of his father.
Username: PeepersMama

Shall I make him a mate who died, and Thorn be their son?

sure

Is Prince taken?
Nope! :D
Welcome, my friend, to the crazy insane world of Role Plays. :cool:
Just an optional tip, I would stalk a different rp so you can get the general idea. Howl at midnight is a REALLY god one to stalk so you can get a general idea of it.
But its just my personal experience. ;)

Can't wait to rp with you! :D

Back
Top Bottom