Winter Creek Coop

Dec 28, 2020
Hello Chicken Friends,

We are the Winter Creek Coop. We’ve had chickens this time for the last 11 years. Before that I(dad) have had them off and on my whole life.

My most foundational chickens experiences came from my Granny. She lived to be a hundred and one of the last things that really made her smile just before she passed were pictures of our chickens. When we expanded our flock we salvaged her old heavy wood nest box battery from her old coop. Its probably 60 years old.

We have a mixed flock of truly free range chickens. We get a rainbow of eggs every day. The bulk of the layers are RIR, Barred Rocks, Wyandottes, leghorns, green eggers, etc. We also have a hodge podge of other little friends from banties to Polish.

We live in the great state of Oklahoma! Come visit!

Winter Creek Coop

Hello Chicken Friends,

We are the Winter Creek Coop. We’ve had chickens this time for the last 11 years. Before that I(dad) have had them off and on my whole life.

My most foundational chickens experiences came from my Granny. She lived to be a hundred and one of the last things that really made her smile just before she passed were pictures of our chickens. When we expanded our flock we salvaged her old heavy wood nest box battery from her old coop. Its probably 60 years old.

We have a mixed flock of truly free range chickens. We get a rainbow of eggs every day. The bulk of the layers are RIR, Barred Rocks, Wyandottes, leghorns, green eggers, etc. We also have a hodge podge of other little friends from banties to Polish.

We live in the great state of Oklahoma! Come visit!

Winter Creek Coop
Where are you located?

Hello, and welcome! I have visited Oklahoma before years ago, but it was over in the panhandle in a town called Chattanooga. Yes, Tennessee isn't the only state with a town by that name.
I’m glad you’ve been here. However, I think you’ll find Chattanooga, OK in the Southwest part of the state instead of the Panhandle. 😉

Back
Top Bottom