Winter Gardens/ Greenhouse!

wow!!! I wish I had that much stuff! how long do you leave the root veggies in the grown?
I think I put the seeds in in early February (don't remember exactly), but they didn't sprout for a long time. This beet came up like 3 weeks before the rest. The others are still small. This one looked good at the base so I decided to pull it.

I divided two pots' worth of plants into four. I need more and bigger pots! I split a two-fer sunflower into two pots, and ditto with a luffa. I'll go up in a bit and see how they're doing.

I chose those because I have a lot of both, and if they didn't make it, I wasn't going to be short of plants. I'd have more empty pots, actually, but I'm hoping they are fine.

I divided two pots' worth of plants into four. I need more and bigger pots! I split a two-fer sunflower into two pots, and ditto with a luffa. I'll go up in a bit and see how they're doing.

I chose those because I have a lot of both, and if they didn't make it, I wasn't going to be short of plants. I'd have more empty pots, actually, but I'm hoping they are fine.
Hope they all are doing well. Is it still very cold where you live?

Are lufas hard to grow?

I still have a bunch in the greenhouse, temps are just too cold here at night! But I wanted to share, because I am happy with the progress most things have made! About 5 or so tomato plants doing well, what varieties they are, though, I couldn’t say. I lost their markers during transplant! 🤦🏽‍♀️ could be prairie fire, Jersey devil, Hungarian heart or Korean long. Only 2 pepper plants doing well. Not sure what I did wrong, but 3 did not like being transplanted. Not to worry I’m starting more in my aerogarden, though. I had good luck transplanting peppers from there last year.
IMG_3441.jpeg

Cucumbers sprouted!
IMG_3447.jpeg

And flowers outgrowing their cells but still too cold out for these varieties!
IMG_3445.jpeg

I still have a bunch in the greenhouse, temps are just too cold here at night! But I wanted to share, because I am happy with the progress most things have made! About 5 or so tomato plants doing well, what varieties they are, though, I couldn’t say. I lost their markers during transplant! 🤦🏽‍♀️ could be prairie fire, Jersey devil, Hungarian heart or Korean long. Only 2 pepper plants doing well. Not sure what I did wrong, but 3 did not like being transplanted. Not to worry I’m starting more in my aerogarden, though. I had good luck transplanting peppers from there last year. View attachment 3824828

Cucumbers sprouted!View attachment 3824834

And flowers outgrowing their cells but still too cold out for these varieties! View attachment 3824835
wow! looks like they are doing great!

Back
Top Bottom