Winter in July Clothing Sale in the BYC Store~Save 15%

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
So here at my house it is 60 degrees, raining and windy. Feels like snow around here.
I talked Rob into a BYC Store sale on all the clothing.

Use coupon code
WIJ

for 15% off your clothing purchase.
This applies to all BYC University and My Pet Makes me Breakfast short sleeve, long sleeve, sweatshirts and hoodies as well as all the aprons.

This sale goes through July 31 and all items are limited to stock on hand.

Email BYC store @ backyardchickens . com (remove spaces) for international order inquiries. We do ship out of the US, but I will need to send you an invoice with country specific shipping cost.

Store link: http://www.coopedup.net/store/

I'm envious. It was 104 here yesterday and 92 today.

Thanks for the discount, however!!!! Too bad BYC doesn't offer broody wear (maternity).
wink.png

Glad for the discount!

We've been having cool weather, too. I think it's a storm that blew up around us... although I'm NOWHERE near you, Terrie!
gig.gif

I tried to use the code, but I get an error message that the coupon code is invalid, expired, or reached it's usage limit. Am I doing something wrong, or has the code really reached it's limit?

Let me check. I think I have it set so that you have to be logged in to use it.

I will change it so guests can use the coupon, too.

Give me 3 minutes.
smile.png

Quote:
Ah yes, you must be up here in the lovely Pacific Northwest. We are out on the Olympic Peninsula and only had a hint that summer was here. In the newspaper it was reported that our temp. over 80's could be recorded in minutes, 73 to be exact. Pretty sad.
hit.gif
I will have to check the store out and see if I can pick me up a sweat shirt so help us make it throught the summer. I need some SUN!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom