Winter Long-term Forecast for 2009-10

Quote:
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

At LEAST we can call in skip work because the roads are impassable and NOT because of traffic!!!

Quote:
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

At LEAST we can call in skip work because the roads are impassable and NOT because of traffic!!!

Hey now all summer I get to hear people complain because "it's sooo hot here it's 80!" when I'm sitting in 112, and running sprinklers for chickens.

i wish we only got 100" of snow but living just below lake ontario we are considered in a snow belt.. when the air blows from canada across the warm lake we get lake effect snow.. usually around 180-200" a year.. ugh ugh ugh.. i need to go back home to so. california where i belong. last year we paid 1000.00 a month for oil to heat our home.. it was brutal..

Perfect. I will barely get enough snow to sled.
sad.png
But it'll be cold!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaa....ay?!?

We get lake-effect snow where I live, too. Basically, it snows at least a little bit almost every day. I'm interested in the "drier than usual" prediction for our region, though. I'm assuming that means that the snow will be very powdery, as opposed to wet and heavy, due to the extremely cold temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom