Winter water

What is best water heater for 3.5 gal thermos !
Post the type of waterer, pics or link.......
...and....
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
1609283520059.png

Post the type of waterer, pics or link.......
...and....
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
View attachment 2467823
Ok I'm trying to find profile . I'm can usually navigate websites well . But this one is killing my pride !

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/stock tank de icer?

I use this deicer in a 5 gallon plastic bucket with horizontal nipples. It works great. It seems to use less energy than a heater, and has a built in thermocube turning it on and off at certain temps. I just snap the bucket lid down all around the cord leaving a space open for the cord. Good for plastic or metal. Never actually gets hot. I will sah I completely disregarded the directions and didn't ground it AND run it off an extension cord. It says implicitly not to do either in the direction. So far it works for me but I wouldn't exactly recommend it to anyone else.

Let us know what you decide!

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/stock tank de icer?

I use this deicer in a 5 gallon plastic bucket with horizontal nipples. It works great. It seems to use less energy than a heater, and has a built in thermocube turning it on and off at certain temps. I just snap the bucket lid down all around the cord leaving a space open for the cord. Good for plastic or metal. Never actually gets hot. I will sah I completely disregarded the directions and didn't ground it AND run it off an extension cord. It says implicitly not to do either in the direction. So far it works for me but I wouldn't exactly recommend it to anyone else.

Let us know what you decide!
Oh! My bucket is 3.5 gal igloo . It may Ber to large ! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom