Witchcraft thread

Pics
I’m going to go ahead and reply here since you haven’t had an answer to your question yet.

There are really no labels, so you can call yourself whatever you want. Some people, whether they call themselves a witch or not, like rocks and crystals. Some people love plants and gardening.

Your instinct is your most valuable resource. If you have a feeling, go with it. Just because a book says a particular crystal should give off a certain vibe doesn’t mean that applies to all of them that are called the same thing.
:thumbsup Good to know

Sally, try The Herbal Drugstore by White and Foster.. Its organized well, lists possible side effects, recommended dosages, what part of the plant should be used and whether the herb should be used long term. There are so many good herbal books/natural meds out there, I have tons, and they all have some useful info. I recommend this one because of its ease of use.
Does the book also have side effects if you take too much or what parts not to use?

someone please tell me, how to make negative energy go away that tries to attach? I make visual picture and cut the threads near my aura or how, please? very very impoertant!

Back
Top Bottom