Wittmann,Arizona Silkie sell or trade

GoldBarRanch

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 21, 2012

Cuckoo Silkie Rooster , for sale or trade 10.00 . If you live local please contact me if you have any silkies for sale or trade.

Last edited:
If you ever decide you will ship. I am located in Ohio. I would be interested in the Cuckoo Silkie Roo & the 1st & 2nd pic of the silkie chicks you have.

Thanks

If you ever decide you will ship. I am located in Ohio. I would be interested in the Cuckoo Silkie Roo & the 1st & 2nd pic of the silkie chicks you have.

Thanks
Thank you for the offer but the heat in AZ is deadly as today it reached 112 and I had to remove from they ad my silkie/polish Roo that died from the heat. I myself dont ship for this reason except eggs.. I love that you make your own goat soap as I myself would love to do this but havent yet. We only have nigerian/pygmy crosses and only one is old enough so far , But looking forward to it next winter.

Thank you for the offer but the heat in AZ is deadly as today it reached 112 and I had to remove from they ad my silkie/polish Roo that died from the heat. I myself dont ship for this reason except eggs.. I love that you make your own goat soap as I myself would love to do this but havent yet. We only have nigerian/pygmy crosses and only one is old enough so far , But looking forward to it next winter.

Oh my so sorry for your loss. It is definately too hot to ship on your end. I didn't realize it got so hot there. If you still have them when it cools down send me a PM. I am looking to replace my Cuckoo silkie that passed. I have a SG Cuckoo roo but need a regular Cuckoo silkie roo now.

Oh my so sorry for your loss. It is definately too hot to ship on your end. I didn't realize it got so hot there. If you still have them when it cools down send me a PM. I am looking to replace my Cuckoo silkie that passed. I have a SG Cuckoo roo but need a regular Cuckoo silkie roo now.
Well I wish you were close Id send him home with you . Im not useing him in my breeding because of the red comb and light eyes. And he throws it to all his offspring. I didnt know that cuckoo has this gene when I bought him as a chick. His babies are beautiful though. I breed him with a white and a buff hens and got partridges of all shades and white chicks. here are some pictures of his offspring

Do you think the chicks would ship okay. Not sure what the heat is like in the surrounding states. I know Adults take heat hard but chicks are better with it.

Do you think the chicks would ship okay. Not sure what the heat is like in the surrounding states. I know Adults take heat hard but chicks are better with it.
Ive never shipped myself , But I could ask some of the main silkie breeders here and see what they say about it. The heat get up to 122 F here in the summer and thats why I only do local pickup.

Ive never shipped myself , But I could ask some of the main silkie breeders here and see what they say about it. The heat get up to 122 F here in the summer and thats why I only do local pickup.

Wow.... I don;t know how you stand it. That would be way to hot to ship. That stinks.

Back
Top Bottom