Wizard's First Rule, Legend of a Seeker.

The whole series is awesome. It's one of those sets I can read again and again. Which gives me an idea...I need to find all the books and start reading them again. It's been at least a year or so since I've read them.

Thanks!
~Caran

If you want the series again and you don't mind buy from the internet, then try Powell books. I have bought used books from here. Or now you can buy them in sets of 3 ( 1-3, 4-6, 7-9) on amazon. I haven't read book 7 through whatever number there is now. I think it is up to 12 or 13. The Sci-Fi show starts Nov.1. And I'll be watching it.

Quote:
Powell's the the largest privately-owned bookstore in the country. It's located in Portland, OR, and is so big that they give you a map when you enter the store. It's in a few warehouses, with different types of books in other parts of the city. It's always on my "must do" list when I go to Portland (great city, btw).

I just started watching the series. It's fun! I haven't read a single book of the series but if you all say they're good, maybe I'll pick some up.

lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrv harry potter im an addict.seen all the movies and i will see the ones that havent come out yet

Back
Top Bottom