Wizard's First Rule, Legend of a Seeker.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by yellowdragon, Oct 14, 2008.

1. yellowdragon

yellowdragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    Has anyone else read the books? I just saw that they are making it in to a Sci-Fi Show. Cool, Huh? What do you think.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  2. chilisweet

chilisweet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Vancouver, WA
    The whole series is awesome. It's one of those sets I can read again and again. Which gives me an idea...I need to find all the books and start reading them again. It's been at least a year or so since I've read them.

Thanks!
    ~Caran

3. yellowdragon

yellowdragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    If you want the series again and you don't mind buy from the internet, then try Powell books. I have bought used books from here. Or now you can buy them in sets of 3 ( 1-3, 4-6, 7-9) on amazon. I haven't read book 7 through whatever number there is now. I think it is up to 12 or 13. The Sci-Fi show starts Nov.1. And I'll be watching it.

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
  5. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Quote:Powell's the the largest privately-owned bookstore in the country. It's located in Portland, OR, and is so big that they give you a map when you enter the store. It's in a few warehouses, with different types of books in other parts of the city. It's always on my "must do" list when I go to Portland (great city, btw).

I just started watching the series. It's fun! I haven't read a single book of the series but if you all say they're good, maybe I'll pick some up.

6. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrv harry potter im an addict.seen all the movies and i will see the ones that havent come out yet

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by