Wolf Roleplay

[quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415391"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11200_100#post_12415382"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415359"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11200_100#post_12415341"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415332"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11200_100#post_12415325"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415309"]
(308)

Aspen glance up at Rylen as she greeted her, "hey." She wagged her tail.
"What's your name?" he asked, curiously.

"Aspen and you?" She asled, wagging her tail.

"I'm Rylen!" he said, happily.

"Cool! Do you want to go get herbs with me?" Aspen asked.

(Awesome308)

"What are herbs?" Rylen asked, curiously.[/quote]

"They're plants that heal, I learned healing arts from my mother." Aspen explained. "But different types helps with certain things "[/quote]"Okay!" Rylen smiled. He hoped none of the wolves on Shadowclan noticed he was gone.[/quote]

Aspen nodded curtly and strolled away, while sniffing out some.[/quote]Rylen followed, excitedly.[/quote]

"Each herb may Snell alike, but they're differences in the aroma. " Aspen informed.[/quote]
"Cool!" Rylen said, happily. He would invite Aspen to join his clan, but she didn't seem like the kind of wolf that would survive there for very long...[/quote]

"Yep, let's get going to a river they're mostly near there." Aspen informed.

Rain sat on a low branch of a pine tree, hidden, but giving her a good view of the forest below the cliff, she also kept watch over Lily, and Lizzy, she laid down on the branch and laid her head on her paws, and looked over the forest, she had trained herself to be patient, and she was, she would keep watch for several hours,while her sisters went about their day.

Lily saw her sister settle in, and she decided to collect some herbs, she went from bush to bush along their small camp, collecting herbs and flowers, she brought back a mouthful of herbs, and laid them in the camp, and returned to collect more herbs.

Lizzy laid on a large rock in their camp, basking in the sunlight, being lazy, but also alert enough to know if danger was coming, she stretched, and rolled over to her back, she rubbed her back on the rock, scratching an itch before going back to daydreaming.

Fury crouched low in the bushes, he watched a young wolf, and an older wolf silently, they were moving slowly and quietly, most likely hunting, and settled down to watch, it beat laying around all day anyways.

Last edited:
Rosie sniffed the flower
"That is yarrow, also good to stop bleeding when applied with the cobwebs to keep it in place." Doe said "Eat the stalk to relieve pain, or chew the plant and add the chewed plant with water for burns" She looked at Rosie "It has many uses, more than even I can name."

Ruby sat on a low branch of a pine tree, hidden, but giving her a good view of the forest below the cliff, she also kept watch over Lily, and Lizzy, she laid down on the branch and laid her head on her paws, and looked over the forest, she had trained herself to be patient, and she was, she would keep watch for several hours,while her sisters went about their day.

Lily saw her sister settle in, and she decided to collect some herbs, she went from bush to bush along their small camp, collecting herbs and flowers, she brought back a mouthful of herbs, and laid them in the camp, and returned to collect more herbs.

Lizzy laid on a large rock in their camp, basking in the sunlight, being lazy, but also alert enough to know if danger was coming, she stretched, and rolled over to her back, she rubbed her back on the rock, scratching an itch before going back to daydreaming.

Fury crouched low in the bushes, he watched a young wolf, and an older wolf silently, they were moving slowly and quietly, most likely hunting, and settled down to watch, it beat laying around all day anyways.
(Sorry, someone reminded me the name Ruby is taken..)

Back
Top Bottom