Wolf Roleplay

(I'll change it again if I need to,but it's difficult to do on my iPad.)

Fury watched the younger wolf barrel towards the rabbit, 'Amusing.' he thought.
A female wolf suddenly emerged from the bushes beside him,her red pelt glowed like fire in the sunlight"You got a reason for spying?"She asked,she seemed calm but her lips began to curl in a snarl.

(Chicken, I said I wasn't in stoneclan territory.)
(Oh sorry,but the wolf I was using wasn't a stoneclan wolf just a loner that travels through the territories. Even if she hangs out around Stoneclan camp,just to let you know if you still want to rp :))

(Oops sorry.)

Fury was surprised the wolf had snuck up on him so easily, but she didn't smell like a stoneclan wolf. "I'm not spying." he said truthfully.

(I'll change it again if I need to,but it's difficult to do on my iPad.)

Fury watched the younger wolf barrel towards the rabbit, 'Amusing.' he thought.
A female wolf suddenly emerged from the bushes beside him,her red pelt glowed like fire in the sunlight"You got a reason for spying?"She asked,she seemed calm but her lips began to curl in a snarl.

(Chicken, I said I wasn't in stoneclan territory.)
(Oh sorry,but the wolf I was using wasn't a stoneclan wolf just a loner that travels through the territories. Even if she hangs out around Stoneclan camp,just to let you know if you still want to rp :))

(Oops sorry.)

Fury was surprised the wolf had snuck up on him so easily, but she didn't smell like a stoneclan wolf. "I'm not spying." he said truthfully.
(No worries :))
The wolf rolled her eyes"Sure you weren't. "She grinned and sat down"Who are you anyways?"

Back
Top Bottom