Wolf Roleplay

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jaman." he smiled. "I'll be training you. I think we'll start training the day after tomorrow since tomorrow is the battle with Shadowclan. Is that alright with you.?" he smiled

Jet nodded,"Yes, I'm alright with that. " He was just happy to know he would be training.
"Okay." Jaman said and walked out of the den. He sat down in camp, happily.
Nira trotted over to him"I'm glad you got your own apprentice! "She said as she sat down next to him"I'm sure you'll be a great mentor!"
"Thanks." he said, happily. "I'm sure you'll be a great beta."
Nira sighed"I hope so."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jaman." he smiled. "I'll be training you. I think we'll start training the day after tomorrow since tomorrow is the battle with Shadowclan. Is that alright with you.?" he smiled

Jet nodded,"Yes, I'm alright with that. " He was just happy to know he would be training.
Nira trotted over to him"I'm glad you got your own apprentice! "She said as she sat down next to him"I'm sure you'll be a great mentor!"
Nira sighed"I hope so."
"Don't worry, you will." he smiled.

Rocket looked at her. "good idea, i take your side" she said, tired.
Dawn nodded"Make sure you get your pups out before the battle,they might be killed if they fight."She warned

rocket rolled her eyees. "i know" she said

"thanks so much!" said Icefang and nuzzled Iceheart. She then walked away and sat down in camp.

Super and star wandered into Icecclan and walked to nira. Super looked at her.
Iceheart nodded then walked back to her den.

Nira looked at them"What are you pups doing here?"She asked
"nothing, we are from grassclan from a wolf called snow" whimpered super.

[quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11400#post_12416241"]

Nira sighed"I hope so."
"Don't worry, you will." he smiled.[/quote]Nira smiled and nuzzled him"Thanks."She said

Rocket looked at her. "good idea, i take your side" she said, tired.
Dawn nodded"Make sure you get your pups out before the battle,they might be killed if they fight."She warned

rocket rolled her eyees. "i know" she said

"thanks so much!" said Icefang and nuzzled Iceheart. She then walked away and sat down in camp.

Super and star wandered into Icecclan and walked to nira. Super looked at her.
Iceheart nodded then walked back to her den.

Nira looked at them"What are you pups doing here?"She asked
"nothing, we are from grassclan from a wolf called snow" whimpered super.
"Well why did you come here?"She asked.She picked up both pups by the scruff and began walking to the Grassclan border.

(Awesome308)

"They aid with broken joints and bones." Aspen informed, looking at Rylen.
"Wow, you know so much!!" Rylen exclaimed, happily.

"Just with healing arts." Aspen informed, stalking along the river.

"You'd be a great healer for my clan!" he smiled. But then, he remembered, she most likely wouldn't last very long in Shadowclan...

"Well.." Aspen traoled off as she spotted herbs. She plucked them and a water web that was good. "Let's get you back." She muttered, with a full mouth.

Back
Top Bottom