Wolf Roleplay

Addie nodded and slowly got up,keeping her broken leg off the ground.Blood still dripped from her cheek but she tried not to show weakness.

Bramble muttered angrily as a thorn got in his pad.He then continued his work but winced every time he put pressure on the thorn.
Kerry saw him wince "What's wrong Bramble?" She asked kindly

Addie nodded and slowly got up,keeping her broken leg off the ground.Blood still dripped from her cheek but she tried not to show weakness.

Bramble muttered angrily as a thorn got in his pad.He then continued his work but winced every time he put pressure on the thorn.

Flint growled,"Well that's not going to help influence our decision. We need to report this back to Alpha."

Jet asked Bramble,"You okay?"

Flint growled,"Well that's not going to help influence our decision. We need to report this back to Alpha."

Jet asked Bramble,"You okay?"
Addie nodded in agreement "I think it was mostly for me."She muttered and began limping back to camp.

Bramble nodded"I'm fine."He said quickly and continued his work.

Last edited:
Serenity knew someone was watching her and raised her head, but she only saw a wolf walking away, so she laid her head back down, but watched the wind blow through the trees.

Addie nodded in agreement "I think it was mostly for me."She muttered and began limping back to camp.

Bramble nodded"I'm fine."He said quickly and continued his work.

Flint followed beside her. He knew Alpha would be outraged to hear this.

Jet looked at him one more time but then went back to work.

Flint followed beside her. He knew Alpha would be outraged to hear this.

Jet looked at him one more time but then went back to work.
Addie stumbled into camp and laid down,tired and weak from her fight.

Bramble was almost finished,putting the last few twigs in place.

Back
Top Bottom