Wolf Roleplay

cinder froze in her track...she smelled wolves...many wolf, and the howl came from in a pack biorder...she whined...so much for helping cloud...but still she wanted to see what was goinging on...
snow howled again, shadow and diesal patrolling the borders smelled nother wolf. "who;s there?" they whispered. snow was howling to atract the wolf to find who was it, so that she knew that she could trust it or no.

Last edited:
"I...I..I heard howls...and I thought it may be a loner...I want to add pack memebers for my alpha cloud in cloudclan...but I heard it from in your territory....I just wondered why all the howling?" She stared at the two wolves feeling a fuzy feeling take over her... (aaa..a teenageer...hehe)

"I...I..I heard howls...and I thought it may be a loner...I want to add pack memebers for my alpha cloud in cloudclan...but I heard it from in your territory....I just wondered why all the howling?" She stared at the two wolves feeling a fuzy feeling take over her... (aaa..a teenageer...hehe)
"oh you not allowed, it was just our alpha female howling for fun," shadow replied, not mentioning about nything else. " now there is no loner saround here, "said diesal, not even mentioning about nira or janman, though they knew the two of them were loners. "if you are looking for them, we dont have them in our knowledge," he addded, and then looked to shadow and, "right shadow?" he smirked. "yea, right," she said. ooking at the wolf kindly and nodding.

Back
Top Bottom