Wolf Roleplay

Serenity walked slowly through the forest, picking some herbs up, smelling flowers, enjoying the freedom of the forest, but then she froze as her eyes caught sight of an extremely rare Herb.

"A Golden Rose." she said barely above a whisper,she approached it, and admired its golden pedals, it's shape was perfect, "I've only heard about these roses in legends, it is said to be able to counter any poison or sickness when eaten." She said, and she very gently picked it up out of the ground, and laid it on top of the other herbs, "We have collected enough Herbs, we should go back to camp." She said.

"A Golden Rose." she said barely above a whisper,she approached it, and admired its golden pedals, it's shape was perfect, "I've only heard about these roses in legends, it is said to be able to counter any poison or sickness when eaten." She said, and she very gently picked it up out of the ground, and laid it on top of the other herbs, "We have collected enough Herbs, we should go back to camp." She said.

Blaze nodded and headed back to camp.
(GTG :( )

Blaze nodded and headed back to camp.
(GTG :( )

(Me too, see you tomorrow.)

Dawn smiled weakly"Yes,thank you Toby."She said gratefully and nuzzled him back.

Toby nodded and ran out of the den. He could smell a rabbit nearby and walked towards the scent. When he was close, he pounced on top of the rabbit and snapped his jaws shut on the back of its neck. Once the rabbit became limp he walked back to the healers den and placed it in front of Dawn.

Isra and Kerry tumbled around, mock fighting for a while. They finally lay facing eachother tails wagging

Back
Top Bottom