Wolf's Swap (Wolf Lake) 2012 Dates

Dates: May 5, June 2, July 7, August 18

Time: 6:00a.m.-1:00p.m.

6397 W. Albion Road
Ligonier, IN 46767

Info: 1-260-635-2356

Sellers Fee: $20.00 per spot

Last edited:
We will be at the May 5th, 2012 swap. Got some RIR (st run), Barred Rock (st. run), & Isa Brown (pullet) chicks that will be about about 5 & 6 weeks old then. I'm getting $5 each on these chicks, they are looking great, getting big fast.
I have a younger batch of RIR (st run) & Barred Rock (st run) also who will be 4 weeks old . I'm getting $4 each for these.
Should have some Cochin chicks (st. run) bantam and standard if I have any luck
yippiechickie.gif
, should be 3 weeks old & some a week & 1/2 old. Last year from the same std Cochin parents I ended up with a couple barred babys, one ended up being a blue barred! I also should have some bantam blues & blacks, & both STD and bantam have wonderful foot feathering. I'm looking at prices of $3 (week 1/2 old) & $4 (3 week old) each on these chicks.
My friend will be there with me who has some Flemish Giant rabbits for sale, I believe adult and baby.
Possibly will have some mixed turkey poults available from someone else too.
Will be shopping around for some nice standard Cochins to buy, possibly bantams also.
PM me if your interested and I will set an order aside for you! Can't wait to see everyone again this year!
ya.gif

We're going! we are looking for RIR's and Buckeyes. This is our first time going. Any advice?

Sorta Silly Question, but for those of you that have attended this meet in the past. Can you give me a brief rundown of just whats there before I make the drive? My son will be looking for rabbits and various livestock supplies, and I would be interested in a new chicken tractor or coop if there are any of those there at all?

Thanks

Live 20 miles away and haven't went for 2 years. Have I missed anything. Last time I went very few chickens--except a lot of culls and a lot of flea market stuff. Fill me in.

I assume there is still a $4 fee to park and or get in?

Im hoping to find silkies, especially females.

Also looking for female guineas.

I love this event. My kids have been begging to go :)

My family and I are attending this Saturday. We are looking for some giant rabbits prefer does and babies, also one brown bunny, boer goats ( they can be mixed, not need papers). I have foster children and these goats seem to be calmer. I am trying to teach my kids responsibilities and this is what they want. I hope someone has what we are looking for. You can also you can connect me if you have any of these items available

thanks
terri

Back
Top Bottom