Wolf's Swap (Wolf Lake) 2012 Dates Kimmell, IN

I came home a very happy camper from today's Wolf Lake swapmeet. I always do but this one was better because I found everything I wanted such as the right kind of dog muzzle, used good shape cheap bikes, a female silkie, rhoad island red pullet and an indian runner duck.

I had hoped to find a female guinea but yall know how hard it is to know if a guinea is female or not. I come across a guinea buck-wheating so I knew it was a female but the price was too high. I should have just got one of the other guineas from another vender and not worried if it was male or female.

My all time best purchase today was a white crested black polish hen hatched in March 2012. This is my 1st time with that breed and they are great pets! She perches on my hand and stays there, she will also literally lay in my lap and go to sleep without me holding onto her. So neat! If I had known what great pet chickens they are Id have gotten more from that nice man in the tie dye outfit who was selling them. If yall like chickens as pets those certainly seem to be amongst the best breeds to have.
yippiechickie.gif

Will there be alot of different animals there or just a few and alot of flea market stuff also do you still have a dealer there that sells cage wire

I know this is kinda late, but yes, the wire cage vendor is still there. This past Saturday was the first swap I had ever been to, however, was very pleased with the animal selection. There was a good selection of chickens, guineas, ducks, geese, parrots, rabbits and dogs. There was also turkeys, pheasants, peafowl, emus, horses, donkeys, goats, reptiles, exotic mammals (skunk, coatimundi, fox, etc). Im sure I am missing others but that is all I can recall at this moment. There was also a good number of flea market stuff as well as firearms.

Overall, I was very happy and plan to go again to the next show on Aug 18th.

Hey everyone!! I am interested in getting a pet Chinchilla and I was wondering if they are common at the meets?... Plezzz answer! Thanks a bunch

Back
Top Bottom