1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wolves ~ A Wolf Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ChicknsRock, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ChickenRadio

ChickenRadio Chillin' With My Peeps

"I dont know. I like phantom but i like you aswell..."

2. CHICKEN CRAZY1

CHICKEN CRAZY1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Lichen didn't reply. doing so could uproot her descision.

3. ChickenRadio

Icestorm shook her head. "Whatever lets get going." She said oicking up on of the large rabbit's and trotting off back towards camp.

4. CHICKEN CRAZY1

Lichen was disappointed that she didn't answer his question. He picked up the rabbit and followed her. He tried to bring up the conversation again. "Icestorm...did you come to a decision?"

5. ChickenRadio

Icestorm shook her head rather annoyed with Lichen.

(GTG See ya tomorrow!)

6. CHICKEN CRAZY1

(Bye!)

Lichen dropped the subject. He was rather anoyed also,becuase the wolve's breeding season was coming up,but he didn't persist and left her alone.

7. ChickenRadio

Icestorm broke into a brisk trot towards camp.

Snowfur led some of the wolves out on a boarder patrol to make sure the other packs werent intruding on their territory.

Hailstorm sat in her den still thinking about what phantom had said. "Some unknown danger...." She murmured

8. ChicknsRock

ChicknsRock Overrun With Chickens

Oct 4, 2013
    Luna growled a command to stay behind her to Kapu. She stared at Gunnolf. I don't like that wolf, she thought.

9. CHICKEN CRAZY1

Lichen followed.

Phantom was on the patrol. He marked the border,but squated. Only leaders can lift thier legs to scent mark.

Kapu didn't scent any danger,however he ran behind his mother. In a few secondss he was distracted by a butterfly.He ran after it.

Challenger,however,did not.

10. ChicknsRock

ChicknsRock Overrun With Chickens

Oct 4, 2013
    Kapu didn't scent any danger,however he ran behind his mother. In a few secondss he was distracted by a butterfly.He ran after it.

Challenger,however,did not.
    Luna snapped a bark at Kapu. She put a paw over Challenger protectively.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by