Wolves ~ A Wolf Rp

Phantome obiediently trotted over to Hailstorm. He took Hailstorm's bottom jaw gently in his mouth to aknowledge that he was leader. (Sort of a Hail to the Chief) "There is somthing out there. It is a danger to the pack." He said drakly. Phantom was famous for detecting things.
(Hailstorm is lead female...)

Snowfur nodded. "What kind of danger?" Hailstorm asked.

(Hailstorm is lead female...)

Snowfur nodded. "What kind of danger?" Hailstorm asked.
(Oh my goodness! I'm sorry! I didn't know which was which! I'll change it.)

Phantom looked off into the trees. "I don't know. It's not like any animal I smelled before."

( Wait is Tornado or Kodiak alpha of cold. Because Kodiak had it before him i just didn't change what i put for his rank)
(You'll have to ask ChicknsRock)

(Oh my goodness! I'm sorry! I didn't know which was which! I'll change it.)

Phantom looked off into the trees. "I don't know. It's not like any animal I smelled before."

(You'll have to ask ChicknsRock)
"Hmm.." Hailstorm closed her eyes as she thought. "Snowfur take care of them..." she said before walking away and into the den.

Icestorm looked to phantom. "Thats not good..." She murmured having over heard the conversation.

"Hmm.." Hailstorm closed her eyes as she thought. "Snowfur take care of them..." she said before walking away and into the den.

Icestorm looked to phantom. "Thats not good..." She murmured having over heard the conversation.
Phantom swallowed hard. He got nervous whenever he talked to Icestorm. In fact he liked her. "N-n-no it's not." Phantom stuttered.

Lichen walked up,interupting thier conversation. He liked Iccestorm also,but he didn't stutter like an idiot. "Icestorm,would you like to go get a rabbit while we wait for the big hunt?" he asked.

Phantom shot Lichen a dirty look.

Lichen shot him one back.

Phantom swallowed hard. He got nervous whenever he talked to Icestorm. In fact he liked her. "N-n-no it's not." Phantom stuttered.

Lichen walked up,interupting thier conversation. He liked Iccestorm also,but he didn't stutter like an idiot. "Icestorm,would you like to go get a rabbit while we wait for the big hunt?" he asked.

Phantom shot Lichen a dirty look.

Lichen shot him one back.
"Sure!" Icestorm smiled. "I know a great place that has a giant rabbit warren!"

"Great! Would you like to go now?" Lichen smiled triumphantly at Phantom. 

Phantom glared at him. "I-I'll come too!" he yipped. "If that's okay with you Icestorm."

Lichen lifted his lip slightly. "Doesn't Snowfur need you for somthing..."

(Oh carp! Two males competing for her! XD)

Icestorm looked at the two. "Sure phantom you can tag along!" Just then Snowfur walked over the phantom. "We need you for a border patrol." He said walking away. "Oh.. Iguess you cant come.." Icestorm said. "Come on Lichen!" She trotted off towards the camp ientrance.

Back
Top Bottom