~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

((Yea, neither XD))

Willow finally lifted her head when a few snow flakes were felt, and she gazed up at the sky. Great She thought, looking back to Nightcloud

(
lol.png
)

Nightcloud smiled, the snow flecking his dark grey pelt. "I love the snow." he said.

He jumped onto the cougars back digging his claws and sinking his teeth into the cougars back. The cougar kicked and swung its claws across his face. He let go and clawed it's muzzle. The cougar bit into his leg. War yelped. The cougar through him on his back and sliced his stomach open with it's sharp claws. War continued to fight the cougar even though he could tell he was slowly loosing. No wolf could kill a cougar alone. He wouldn't give up though. They continued to fight till he had lost so much blood he was shaking and was in so much pain he could barely breath. He bit the cougars leg making it roar and cut him more. He took the last bit of strength he had and bit into it's tail. When he finally let go he slammed his head against a rock. Yhe cougar looked at him one more time and ran. War tried to get up but he was so weak he was only loosing more blood as he laid there. He rested his head on the rock.

Last edited:
(Whoever is in his pack is fine.)

((Ok :3))

Faolan was outside in the den site, looking up at the sky with a frown. It would snow soon, and most likely already was on the other side of the valley

The snow began to fall a little harder. Nightcloud grinned at Willow. "I would ask you if you wanted to do something, but I don't think I should cross the border." He said somewhat sadly.

Willow tilted her head a bit, "No one would have to know" She said with a mischievous grin

Back
Top Bottom