Women over 40

clap.gif
clap.gif
yuckyuck.gif

The more I ponder this, the more I realize there are certain "fond attributes" to be found in 22 year old waitresses, too.

Everyone, has their place, after all.
hide.gif

I'm 40 and will be 41 in october. My husband of 20 years and my teen daughters friends think I'm sexy. I have all the qualities listed by Mr, Roonie and darn proud of it!! Cheers to being free to be ME!
Yesterday on my day off I started the day on here with coffee. Went out by 7 am to let the chickens out and got my new Stihl chainsaw and cut up a log then proceeded to cut it up into firewood for this winter. Still more to do with that. I have my own set of power tools and I may be one of the few women in the world that prefers brand names like craftsman and stihl to chanel and prada. After that, the farmers market and then canned beans and corn for the first time. Today it's back to work behind the chair doing hair and hearing updates from my favorite clients. Cheers to women over 40 and our wisdom that keeps the world going!
I remind my daughters and female friends that any woman in the world has bigger cahones than any man and we don't hide them between our legs;)

i have never liked andy rooney.. until now. this is hilarious..

and all those young gals can HAVE that guy in yellow pants.
;-)

The more I ponder this, the more I realize there are certain "fond attributes" to be found in 22 year old waitresses, too.

smack.gif

gig.gif

Now we need to write one in praise of men over 40.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom