Wonderful life, or X-mas story! Which do you watch.

Quote:
Ditto! I just saw it Thursday night, wonderful as always. In Austin, we had a potluck party every year to watch it. There are two sisters who always do the Sisters song!

Strongly dislike It's a Wonderful Life and also A Christmas Carol. Can take or leave Christmas Story.. Love White Christmas, Holiday Inn, Miracle on 34th Street and An Affaire to Remember. Also like Home Alone 2. Touched by an Angel had a couple of spectacular Christmas specials; I'd love to see them again. Other Christmas goodies are an episode from Jag that had all sorts of elements from the three wise men to santa clasus to the birth of a baby with no room at the inn, The Bishop's Wife, Last Holiday, more, but my brain is dead...

Who would not like a wonderful life. The storey that anyone can identify with. it shows how many lives each of our lives touch and effect others. It shows how each life is vital, no matter how insignificant you feel sometimes it shows us that every person matters. how could you hate a story like that?

Its a Wonderful Life is the kick-off for our holiday season. We own the DVD...lol and Christmas doesnt end until we have watched The Christmas Story at least once.

And somewhere in the middle is White Christmas and both editions of Miracle on 34th Street.

Quote:
Don't like movies with angel themes, particularly angels coming back to guide some poor misguided soul...or change the course of history...or have a love affair...or....or...or...

Just not my "thang," I'm afraid...

Quote:
Exactly my problems with It's a Wonderful Life.

Well, that too.
wink.png

Angel theme is worse, though. ROFL...

I don't like angel theme anything, generally.

I don't watch either movie,but I do like holiday films where there is a lot of craziness within the families/neighborhood while they *try* to have that perfect holiday.Griswalds come to mind along with 4 Christmases and Christmas with the kranks.

Back
Top Bottom