Wondering if the pip is correct

I’m by far an expert but I read it’s best to mark eggs with a pencil because ink from pens and markers can leak inside or something (not sure if I’m just talking outta my butt). Just commenting since I saw the eggs have markings that look like marker.

On a happy note: I’m so happy for your hatchlings!! Are they all done?
The marker definitely didn't go thru, I had to assist a late one and no marker marks even on the opposite side of the shell. I did use pencil to do tons of labeling on the eggs just in case.

The marker definitely didn't go thru, I had to assist a late one and no marker marks even on the opposite side of the shell. I did use pencil to do tons of labeling on the eggs just in case.

Thanks for getting back to me! Now I know 😃

And yay congrats on your 100% hatch of all who made it to lockdown!

These holes look a little small and haven't progressed in 4 hours. Should I help in a few hours if nothing happens? Just to let a little air in. Many cheeps but not sure which eggs are cheeping. Not sure if these holes are in the right position, air bubble was a good size last candling.
That is really odd, isn't it? They should have cracked themselves out but now... Did you attempt to help at least just one of them to check whats going on?

That is really odd, isn't it? They should have cracked themselves out but now... Did you attempt to help at least just one of them to check whats going on?
They were all fine and pipped in the air bubble like they're supposed to. The last one didn't pip at all so I broke the shell and very very carefully helped him this whole day. He's running around with the other ones now.

Back
Top Bottom