Wondering on breeds please?

GambaDawn

Songster
Jun 11, 2020
Central California
Bought these girls, and one Roo from McMurray hatchery. They were Murray’s Favorites, but no breed listed. I know one is a crested polish obviously! Lol .. and the ones with dark beaks possibly EEs? But not sure.. what about the white one? Or the other crested? Possibly a silky?? Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_9916.jpeg
    IMG_9916.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9918.jpeg
    IMG_9918.jpeg
    632.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9919.jpeg
    IMG_9919.jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9923.jpeg
    IMG_9923.jpeg
    717.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9924.jpeg
    IMG_9924.jpeg
    703 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9914.jpeg
    IMG_9914.jpeg
    751.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9909.jpeg
    IMG_9909.jpeg
    524 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9920.jpeg
    IMG_9920.jpeg
    626.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9911.jpeg
    IMG_9911.jpeg
    532 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm not sure on the white one, probably some sort of Easter Egger.
Second and eighth picture is a Welsummer or Brown Leghorn.
Fourth and fifth pictures is a Cream Legbar.
Third picture I think is a Buff Orpington.

I'm not sure on the white one, probably some sort of Easter Egger.
Second and eighth picture is a Welsummer or Brown Leghorn.
Fourth and fifth pictures is a Cream Legbar.
Third picture I think is a Buff Orpington.
Thanks! I was thinking I have 2 Orps so I’m glad you said do also. I’ve been keeping for about three years now and have do much to learn! I looked up the Wellsummer and Leghorn and she does look more like the previous. The white one looks like a dove, lol! Will have to give her some more growing time. They are all 4 weeks so are changing a lot each day. Thanks for your help.

Thanks! I was thinking I have 2 Orps so I’m glad you said so also. I’ve been keeping for about three years now and have so much to learn! I looked up the Wellsummer and Leghorn and she does look more like the previous. The white one looks like a dove, lol! Will have to give her some more growing time. They are all 4 weeks so are changing a lot each day. Thanks for your help.

I think #4 has too much crest for a legbar at 4 weeks. I think that is going to be another full crested bird. Looks like a Spitz, but doesn't make any standard variety for plumage. Maybe a Houdan.

Back
Top Bottom