Won't be here much for a while

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cknmom, Aug 8, 2008.

1. cknmom

cknmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    Dickson TN
    Our DD who is in Afghanistan is getting a divorce and we get the children until she gets home next year. She is taking an r&r to pick them up and bring them to us. I will be very busy, DGS will be starting second grade, DGD #2 is 4yrs. old, DGD # 3 is 3 yrs.old, added of course to DGD # 1 who we have had for several years, she will be 10 in Oct. I will miss being on here and talking with everyone and getting wonderful advice. I haven't been on here hardly at all this summer as I was spending all my free time with DGD. Then when my Dad got sick and passed, I couldn't do any more than to ask for prayers. I thank all of you who prayed for him and my family. I thank those of you who gave advice on our new hens, they are all doing/looking much better now. I will try to post new pics. 1 is still scraggely though. DH and I will have to talk about what to do next with her.

Monica

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Good Luck with everything Cknmom. Wish you the very best. [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Sounds like you will be going through some tough times. God bless you and your daughter.

4. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Prayers for your family as you go through this difficult period in your lives. Good for you for stepping up and taking care of your grandchildren. They are very lucky to have you.
    Hope your little hen comes along.

5. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    good luck !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by