Won't fluff?

Okay, how many are acting sick?
Well, they are all just kinda laying there, except the one that is already fluffed, but it sleeps too. So I cant really tell, the one with the weird legs cant open ites eyes but they arent stuck, if that makes sense?
The other one just sleeps as well, but its legs are normal and can open its eyes on its own, still isn't fluffed though.

Well, they are all just kinda laying there, except the one that is already fluffed, but it sleeps too. So I cant really tell, the one with the weird legs cant open ites eyes but they arent stuck, if that makes sense?
The other one just sleeps as well, but its legs are normal and can open its eyes on its own, still isn't fluffed though.
They are probably just all taking a nap. Working out of eggs is hard work! Give me an update if the eyes-still-closed one doesn’t get up in about an hour. Hope they all pull through!

So sad! 😭 Although I know sometimes that can’t be helped. Chicks are just fragile. How are the others?
The others are doing fine. for now...............
But the black one was already fluffed since yesterday and she is eating and drinking fine and when she needs (im assuming its a she from the wing method) and the other one is still napping, but it peeps and opens its eyes when you touch it. I hope this one can pull through and survive! It has lasted the longest and is staying warm! Still no fluffed though :|

Last edited:
UPDATE: the last one just passed :(

I am not sure of the cause, it was peeping and breathing fine, taking a nap. then it just stopped breathing. Im not sure what is wrong with them, all the light colored ones had something wrong with them, the black one is fine tho. Only one left who is healthy and lively!
Luckily I will have more hatching in about a week and a half, along with some turkeys.

The others are doing fine. for now...............
But the black one was already fluffed since yesterday and she is eating and drinking fine and when she needs (im assuming its a she from the wing method) and the other one is still napping, but it peeps and opens its eyes when you touch it. I hope this one can pull through and survive! It has lasted the longest and is staying warm! Still no fluffed though :|
@Jesusfreak101

Back
Top Bottom