WOOT!!! OMG!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BirdBoy88, Apr 26, 2009.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    [​IMG] i am so shocked right now!!

i was walking to the kitchen to get a drink and out of know where something pop in my head and said go weigh yourself [​IMG] yea weird i know but i haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks now because when i lost the 23lbs i decided to stop and let my body adjust to that before i start back up because 23lbs is a lot to take off from January to what March i think

so anyways!

i just went and weigh myself also to because last night and today i showed a pics to some of my friends and they were amazed at how i looked saying i wasn't fat and all that i was and am still in aw from that [​IMG]

i just went and weigh myself and i dropped another 15lbs!!!! and i didn't even work out or anything! only thing i stayed doing was not eating so much because i am a BIG eater so i stayed on that ..but my god 15lbs!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i haven't been at this size that i am now since i was 16 i think [​IMG]

2. Good for you sweetie! I stepped on the scale yesterday out of the blue to find I had dropped 12 pounds out of nowhere! In my case I think it's because I have been so much more active in the nicer weather!

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    I think when we weigh our selves randomly good things show [​IMG]

but yup same here even though i haven't been working out i have been a little more active than i normally am and yesterday i walked around the park 3 times twice that day and each full round ..around that park is a mile [​IMG]

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I think I found the fifteen pounds you lost. Want it back??? I will gladly pay shipping! [​IMG]

5. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    good job! keep it up, it is definitely an accomplishment so be proud of yourself. [​IMG]

6. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] *runs and hides!* [​IMG]

i honestly didn't think i would loose more because i don't feel like i have normally when i loose weight i can feel a difference this time nope lol ...but by having so many people saying i look like i have i guess that's why to lol

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Don't you just LOVE it when things like that happen?? CONGRATS!!!

8. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:Thank you! [​IMG]

OH YES! my eyes bout fell out my head when i looked down at the scale LOL

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Now that's a reason to celebrate!! [​IMG] Maybe I should put my scale away for awhile! [​IMG]

10. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Congrats! I'm sort of scared to get on the scale when I go home. I haven't been on one in quite a few weeks, but I've been trying hard to lose weight. It's nearly impossible for me though. Always has been. It took me forever to drop just ten pounds.

Ah well, maybe I'll have the same luck as you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by