Worming Peafowls during breeding season?

I found a scale yesterday with a nice color haha, they can't stand still on the scale now i know why you a put these towels under them LOL

Also i got Sulfadimethoxine, antibiotics and some medicine for enteritis. My vet said only government Veterinary Clinic can do a necropsy for the did chick, which means its not easy to do necropsy, anyway its our weekend here so i need to wait until they open again on Sunday. Tomorrow hatch chicks start to pip today, so i hope everything goes well for them. Thanks again
smile.png

I found a scale yesterday with a nice color haha, they can't stand still on the scale now i know why you a put these towels under them LOL

Also i got Sulfadimethoxine, antibiotics and some medicine for enteritis. My vet said only government Veterinary Clinic can do a necropsy for the did chick, which means its not easy to do necropsy, anyway its our weekend here so i need to wait until they open again on Sunday. Tomorrow hatch chicks start to pip today, so i hope everything goes well for them. Thanks again
smile.png

Good luck with tomorrows hatch, I hope they stay healthy for you. That is an awesome scale, love the color, Kathy will be jealous!
lau.gif

Good luck with tomorrows hatch, I hope they stay healthy for you. That is an awesome scale, love the color, Kathy will be jealous!
lau.gif
I hope they stay healthy, otherwise i will give up on this year chicks.

I didn't know the scale is orange until i opened the box at home, the shown one in the store was black
wink.png

Sadly they didn't make it, but it's okay i wasn't putting much of hope on them since they were with some sick ducks.

Back
Top Bottom