worming?

Duckduckgoosie

Songster
May 27, 2021
Austin, Texas
I have a backyard flock of 12 for a couple of years and I’ve never wormed them. I do have a couple with very runny, brown poop this color: 💩 and a couple with persistent poopy butts in the back.

Not sure whose poop is whose so if I collected some of the runny poop and got a fecal do I then treat the whole flock? Laughing to myself because surely y’all with real operations don’t try to pinpoint individual birds in a big group? Or assume it’s the poopy butt girls and treat just them?

I have a backyard flock of 12 for a couple of years and I’ve never wormed them. I do have a couple with very runny, brown poop this color: 💩 and a couple with persistent poopy butts in the back.

Not sure whose poop is whose so if I collected some of the runny poop and got a fecal do I then treat the whole flock? Laughing to myself because surely y’all with real operations don’t try to pinpoint individual birds in a big group? Or assume it’s the poopy butt girls and treat just them?
It would be best to deworm them all at the same time and clean up/ wash the dirty butts to prevent deadly flystrike.

Back
Top Bottom