6 Years
Jun 2, 2013
I have two girls that have worms for sure and I can pretty much guarantee the others do too since they do. I have been doing tons of reading on what to do. I know I need to do something pretty fast cuz the two that I know have it have probably had them for a while. I could never figure out what was wrong with them until now. So I need to treat them fast and of course treat the others too.

Every thing I read pretty much says Valbazen is the best way to go. But everywhere I look on line to order it says its for goats and cattle. Is it the same one?

I doubt if the feed store I go too will have anything like that cuz it is a small feed store and focuses more on horses. they board horses too. And I am not sure of one close by. So I will have to order it which means I need to do ASAP.

Any help would be GREAT!!!!
Valbazen is the best wormer since it gets all worms affecting chickens, and SafeGuard liquid goat wormer is very good, but is not as effective with tapeworm. There is only one Valbazen sheep and cattle wormer. The dosage is 1/2 ml by mouth, and repeat in 10 days. Toss eggs for total of 24 days.

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom