Worried

Mandied

Songster
Jul 24, 2022
Vincennes, Indiana
Okay I know I have been asking alot of questions about one of my baby chicks and gapeworm. I have read that chicks her age can't have gapeworm. We got her and 5 other chicks it was 2 weeks ago Saturday. I'm guessing she is roughly 3 weeks old. She is doing this weird shaky twitchy thing with her head. I have tried to download a video from you tube here but I am guessing because I'm not tech savvy I can't figure how to get it loaded. I am seriously worrying about her. The shaky twitchy seems worse today.

Okay I know I have been asking alot of questions about one of my baby chicks and gapeworm. I have read that chicks her age can't have gapeworm. We got her and 5 other chicks it was 2 weeks ago Saturday. I'm guessing she is roughly 3 weeks old. She is doing this weird shaky twitchy thing with her head. I have tried to download a video from you tube here but I am guessing because I'm not tech savvy I can't figure how to get it loaded. I am seriously worrying about her. The shaky twitchy seems worse today.

Back
Top Bottom