Worth the wait!

I do have more pics, but I must admit the chickens area, isn't quite as cute as mine, lol. There is a narrow hallway between my area and theirs, with some storage, the larger back section is divided into 2 sides for the bantams and regular size chickens, and then you can see the run out back, its also divided. I think its built like Fort Knox, we have coyotes, coons, very large bobcats, foxes, weasels, ect. My husband thought of everything to prevent predation. Everything has locks and backup locks, and its all done in half inch heavy hardware cloth.

For those that asked, I dont have any good pics right now of the run, these were when that part was under construction, the back has a covered porch, that the chickens can go out on as well as under, attatched to the run.

Thank you for posting more pics. I disagree, I think the girls areas are also very cute. I like the colors. And, I like to hear about Fort Knoxs' instead of attacked/dead/missing chickens!

It is difficult to show the split in a photo... the bantams side, the door opens to the left, and the wall is behind that door, and its the opposite in the side with the larger chickens. The hallway where you can open the doors from, or take a pic of both is narrow, I could not get a photo showing both, especially with the doors there, but its a half wall, with hardware cloth from about 4 ft and up to the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom