Worthington, Ohio laws?

ndsnakes

Hatching
8 Years
Aug 21, 2011
Hi! I'm Nicole, and I've been looking into keeping chickens for eggs. Just 3 or 4 hens. However, I can't find the ordinances about chickens in Worthington. I read a topic by someone else who had tried to make chicken keeping legal here, but that was in 2008 and I couldn't find out how it turned out. Are we still only allowed chickens 150 feet from other houses? Thank you!

Hi Nicole - I also live in Worthington and have 3 chickens. I am fortunate enough to live 150 ft from my neighbors in all directions which meets the Worthington requirements. Just in case though, I spoke with all of my neighbors prior to obtaining my chickens. If you want to come visit the girls/coop, etc. just let me know:) We have a pretty active local chicken group that gets together about once a month and we will be featured in the Columbus Monthly magazine in the next few weeks as well, I believe.

Hi! I'm Nicole, and I've been looking into keeping chickens for eggs. Just 3 or 4 hens. However, I can't find the ordinances about chickens in Worthington. I read a topic by someone else who had tried to make chicken keeping legal here, but that was in 2008 and I couldn't find out how it turned out. Are we still only allowed chickens 150 feet from other houses? Thank you!
I live in Worthington too! Except for in Worthington Indiana

Back
Top Bottom