Would love to have a handmade chicken coop sign

Coop de Grille

Songster
12 Years
Apr 24, 2010
South Carolina
I have seen some awesome handmade/hand painted signs and now that I am getting my done I would love to order one. I'd like to see what there is to offer from members here, rather then go elsewhere. Can a few of you post pics of your signs and where you got them?

You could probably make one of your own if you can't decide on a purchased one. I made this one myself. I went to the craft store and purchased the little letters and plaque. Some hot glue and some paint and it was done! I also glued on a couple of twig thingies that are shaped like hearts for decoration. You can find all sorts of fun things in a craft store
wee.gif

I know that you don't want to go elsewhere for a sign, but you might get some ideas of handmade options out there by searching www.etsy.com for "chicken coop signs." I got quite a few hits, some personalized and some not, in all different price ranges...you could probably search personalized signs too for other options... If you don't end up buying off of there, at least you might get some ideas!

Thank you! I am going to check out the Etsy group. I also PM'd a member here who makes gorgeous signs, hopefully she is still in the business of making them!

My granddaughter Gypsy (8 YO) used her allowance to buy me a cute, old "Fresh Eggs" sign at a flea market (with her mom) long before my chickens were laying. As she proudly walked through the market with her sign, people would stop and ask her for some fresh eggs. Then she would laugh and turn the sign over where it reads "NO Fresh Eggs".

We hung it up on the new coop together.

Sounds like a do it yourself project so far..
what kind of sign? a wooden sign? an wrought iron sign? a metal plate sign? a vinyl sign? a neon sign? a sign that you hang up? a sign that you stick in the dirt? a sign that you wear? Signs that your chickens wear?
and what should it say?

I'm a do-it-yourselfer so I wouldn't be able to tell you where to get a sign.. but I can help with how to make one
wink.png
on the cheep cheep cheep!

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom