would love to see decorated coops

imtc

Songster
11 Years
Oct 30, 2008
I just purchased a bunny the other day from a lady and really liked her set-up. All the cages were so cute with little name plates on each cage & folk/country type decorations on the hutches. I have a few things like that on my chicken run area and am in that spring fever mindset to fix up my animal areas (spring cleaning) and get to planting my garden and such. Does anyone else decorate their coops and/or pet areas in a cute way with plaques & flowers...stuff like that? I'd love to see what other's have done. Please post some pics

HAve you looked thru the coop pages.. some coops are prettier then my house.. I love when they paint em and put flower boxes and stuff .. its too cite

I have plans to woodburn scenes or signs for my coop. Whether I get around to it or not will be another matter.

My neighbors hung a sign on their run that says Coop Deville.
lol.png

I hear ya girl! I'm determined to go to Joanne's Fabric a buy me one of those "Easter Egg" wreathes to hang in my coop! I also want to spruce it up and maybe add a wreath to the outside door! Blessings, Keri

Can you post some pics? I'm waaaay into spring cleanup.
droolin.gif
I found a darling red cupboard on the curb yesterday, it will live in my shed/coop, I can hardly wait to get it all put together! When my 7th grader comes home, I'll bribe him with hot oatmeal butterscotch cookies to teach me how to upload pics. I have found great chicken art at Goodwill and "spring cleanup" on the curbs, too. Will try to attain some sort of theme, not just chicken art all junked up together. So far, white walls on outside with olive trim, white wood trim on the run, red details like a window box, the new red cupboard, some aprons and boots for us, maybe a tile floor in the shed to pull it all together. I bet I can paint tiles.

Around here, spring cleanup is a frenzy of putting your unwanted furnishings and stuff on the curb, and people driving around with pickup trucks "redecorating" with your old stuff. One man's trash is another man's treasure!

Back
Top Bottom